22 July 2008

1st Post

I just created this blog site to share random thoughts, pictures, and who knows what else. I have been in Switzerland for 6 months of an agreed upon contract term of 3 years. If I want, I can probably stay much longer. If I adapt to the culture, I can see myself considering this option. If not ..... well let's think positive.

There are many many things to do and see here, and of course write about. Every detail of life is a new experience as I learn to live in a new place. I find it necessary to remain flexible and open to change, but also feel it necessary to hold onto certain truths which I bring here with me.

So - this is my first post and we shall see how many follow...

1 comment:

Staci said...

I am glad to know you are adapting to your new surroundings. But don't get too comfortable, Texas misses you!