18 August 2008

Missing Madame Batista

It has been a difficult two weeks and it can only get .... worse!! You see, my wonderful housekeeper, Madame Batista, is away on vacances.

I have been required to wash my own clothes, clean the dishes, and pick things up (a little) behind myself. It's amazing how spoiled a person can become when someone handles all these items for them. Since dry cleaning is so expensive here, Madame Batista even irons my shirts for work. This means I will have a full month of semi wrinkled shirts at work. Will people at work understand and accept my explanation?

Making matters worse, it's not just the cleaning that I'm missing. She also brings me fresh vegetables from her garden. Oh my!!!

I am halfway through this punishment of sorts. Please please come back soon Madame Batista!!

1 comment:

Staci said...

LOL, poor baby!